IP over Coax transmitter - IPCOAX/T
The IP over Coax transmitter is used to take an ethernet data and power signal from an IP camera and convert it to a single coaxial cable.
Use of both the IPCOAX/T and IPCOAX/R allows the replacement of old Analog/HD-TVI Equipment without the need to replace your cables.
- Max Ethernet transmission distance of up to 1000 meters.
- Support cascade/daisy chain mode - a maximum of four transmitters can be cascaded/daisy chained.
- Max Power transmission distance of up to 1000 meters with max 12W
- Provide power to devices; max up to 12V/1A
- Meet standards of IEEE802.3 10BASE-T, IEEE802.3u 100BASE-TX.
- Support IEEE802.3af standard.
- Physical bandwidth is up to 100Mbps (bidirectional).
- Surge and lightning protection.
- Low power consumption, automatic error-correction.
- Easy to install, plug-and-play mode.