IP over Coax Receiver - IPCOAX/R
The IP over Coax Receiver is used to take an ethernet data and power signal from an IP over Coax Transmitter (IPCOAX/T) using a single coaxial cable.
Use of both the IPCOAX/R and IPCOAX/T allows the replacement of old Analog/HD-TVI Equipment without the need to replace your cables.
- Max Ethernet transmission distance of up to 1000 meters.
- Max Power transmission distance of up to 1000 meters.
- Meet standards of IEEE802.3 10BASE-T, IEEE802.3u 100BASE-TX.
- Support IEEE802.3af standard.
- Physical bandwidth is up to 100Mbps (bidirectional).
- Surge and lightning protection.
- Low power consumption, automatic error-correction.
- Easy to install, plug-and-play mode.
- Includes 53VDC/1.25A power adaptor