Your shopping cart is empty!
Please complete the form below to request an RMA number.
In the event that you wish to return an item please complete all relevant parts of this form.
An RMA number will then be issued by email which should be noted on all returned packages that are sent back to us
Please familiarise yourself with our Returns terms (here) before submitting an RMA as completing this form constitues acceptance of these terms
Please also note that after 3 months from shipment date CCTV Empire, as a way of speeding up the repair process, reserve the right to replace your faulty unit with a refurbished or reconditioned product which will carry the remainder of the warranty period. This replacement will be of same or better specification.
1) Please make fault descriptions as detailed as possible.
2) Following the issue of an RMA number ensure it is clearly marked on the outside of the transit packaging and a copy of your receipt accompanies each parcel.
3) Items must be packaged appropriately, damaged items received due to mishandling as well as items without an RMA will be rejected.
4) Only items returned within 30 days (DOA) will be considered for credit. Items outside this period will be repaired or replaced.
5) No fault items will be returned to the customer and the carriage costs charged to the customer's account.
6) Unwanted items can be returned within 14 days of purchase if unopened/unused for full refund. Customer pays return postage.
6.b) Items sold as part of a kit cannot be returned individually for the 14 day unwanted guarantee they must be returned as purchased.
7) When returning faulty items CCTV Empire will refund your postage costs within the first 12 months of warranty (upto a maximum of £10 - paid only once the item is confirmed to be faulty) - we recommend sending your parcel via royal mail signed for or www.parcel2go.com. Postal insurance is optional but is not refundable.