Terms and Conditions
- Technical support over the phone and via email is still free.
- This service is open to both end users and the installer
- Our free service applies to the initial setup of Any DVR/NVR/Camera for the first 14 days after purchase from ourselves. This is limited to a basic plug and play setup and assistance with setting up remote access via hikvisions apps, more advanced setups are chargeable at the standard rates
- The free service does not include setting up 3rd party cameras/new or replacement routers/cameras running over a network/VLANS/smart features & alerts/alarms inputs/port forwarding/NAS Drives/Email alerts/SD Card snapshots or to setup more advanced network configurations - in these cases the remote setup would be chargeable at the standard hourly rate of (£50+VAT).
- This service is available Mon-Fri between 10:00am & 3:00pm. We advise prior to visiting site that you first confirm we will have a member of staff available to carry out the remote setup/assistance.
- Prior to calling please make sure you have available any passwords required including router login passwords (not the wireless password), your DVR/NVR/Cameras admin password and any admin passwords for your computer.
- Prior to calling please make sure you have downloaded and installed splashtop (available below) and that you have a remote assistance code (splashtop will give you this once run).
- After the initial 14 days all remote assistance is chargeable unless used for fault finding and fixing purposes.
By downloading the software you are agreeing to our terms and conditions above.
Click the icon below to download the splashtop remote assistance software
There are no products to list in this category.